Client Director - IT (12-16 yrs)
Exp: 12-16 yrs
As Client Director, you- ll be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships within assigned key accounts pan-India with a focus on identifying opportunities and meeting customer requirements by aligning with COMPANY's solutions. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients- best interests in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
- Advice customers- T&E strategy, consult on modern T&E approach, help drive platform adaption, communicate forward looking ROI and scale business.
- Drive revenue by building a pipeline of new business opportunities, while maintaining strong personal relationships within your client organizations
- Consistently achieve quota and growth targets through masterful account strategy and inspiring enterprise-size wins.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your region and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share field intelligence with the product and marketing teams
- Simplify complex concepts for prospects/customers by helping them interpret and synthesize key information.
- Map organization structure and key relationships, maintaining 5+ stakeholder relationships per account that span function and seniority.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field- 12+ years of Enterprise Sales experience in software/SaaS
- Exhibit creativity in packaging COMPANY data and insights to craft compelling narratives and elevate your customers- overall perception of COMPANY
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Drive customer decision making by aligning COMPANY's value proposition with customer's problem statements.
- Incorporate advanced negotiation tactics, including available commercial levers and compelling events to drive urgency.
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Thoughtfully engage sales and cross functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.