Consultant - TA & NBD (PAN India) at Talentsuche Consultancy
Views:35 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Client Development Manager - Sales - IT (8-15 yrs)
Advice customers- T&E strategy, consult on modern T&E approach, help drive platform adaption, communicate forward-looking ROI and scale business.
- Drive revenue by building a pipeline from our existing business, while maintaining strong personal relationships with your clients -
- Consistently achieve quota and growth targets through masterful account strategy and inspiring enterprise-size wins.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your region and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with the product and marketing teams -
- Simplify complex concepts for customers by helping them interpret and synthesize key information. -
- Map organization structure and key relationships, maintaining 5+ stakeholder relationships per account that span function and seniority.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience in software/SaaS
- Exhibit creativity in packaging company data and insights to craft compelling narratives and elevate your customers- overall perception of the company
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Deliver on predictable forecast quarter over quarter, through proactive churn mitigation, consistent run rate growth and meaningful cross-sell.
- Incorporate advanced negotiation tactics, including available commercial levers and compelling events to drive urgency.
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Thoughtfully engage sales and cross-functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.