Client Account Manager - IT (0-3 yrs)
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust. Play an integral part - in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external
Experience : 0 - 3 years
- We prefer candidates from premium institutes, however, if someone has exceptional experience record nonpremium can also be considered.
- Examples of Premium Institutes of Bangalore (MUST FOR FRESHERS)
St Josephs, Mount Carmel, Kristu Jayanti, Jyoti Nivas, Christ University and Jain University, Garden City College, Alliance University, PES Bangalore, New Horizon College, Dayanandsagar college, Baldwins college, Bishop cotton college.
Notice Period to join: 0 - 30 days