Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:162 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Client Account Executive - Market Research & Client Servicing Domain (1-4 yrs)
Position - Client Account Executive
- Analyze and complete the client requests by empanelment of experts for various research projects
- Reads and actively searches out information that helps you understand your client's industry.
- Tracks competitive and other information that will be of value to your teams and clients.
- Develops an understanding of how to work with clients and experts including communication, time tracking, monthly reports, etc. and works with team to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Acts as a point of contact for clients.
- Client Relationship Management
- Ensures all work is completed in a timely manner and produced to the highest possible standard.
- Acts as Mentor to Research Executives.
- Post graduate degree (Preferably in the field of Economics, Marketing or Business.)
- 1- 4 years prior work experience in research and client servicing domain.