Clickpost - Onboarding Manager (2-5 yrs)
Your journey at Clickpost : As an onboarding Manager, you are the link between our customers and the product.
You will :
- Work with a wide variety of clients across the Ecommerce Industry and analyze/understand customer needs and translate them into the best possible Clickpost solution
.- Respect project deadlines and keep track in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and engage with them from the onboarding until the go-live.
- Work closely with our sales, product team, and tech team to ensure the best customer journey and aid product design and development.
- Help our clients get the most out of Clickpost by providing training, demos, support, and reduce churns.
About You :You are a proactive person with both commercial and analytical skills.
You also :
- Have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable speaking to stakeholders at different levels - from Product managers to CTOs
- Have Project management skills
Have a Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Are flexible & self-structured with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Are as excited about technology as we are Are able to communicate efficiently with developers and Product Manager
- Having experience in a similar position, in Startups or in Saas Company is a plus