ClickPost - Market Researcher (1-3 yrs)
About the company
Clickpost is Asia's fastest growing Logistics Intelligence Platform working with leading retailers across India (including 3 Unicorns) to help them manage 100+ Logistics partners via a single API gateway.
We help our customers manage their 3PL (3rd party logistics) partners, track shipments in real time, predict delays and solve escalations in a proactive manner.
We are funded by Times Internet, Rebright Partners and other investors and are profitable
Roles and responsibilities :
- Do primary and secondary research to collect data on consumers, competitors, and marketplace
- Extracting, cleaning, and interpreting data from various sources with applied logic
- Improve the database building practices and processes
- Prospect avenues to get verifiable data in eCommerce/retail/logistics industry
- 1-3 years of total work experience, preferably in data research roles
- Detail-oriented and process-driven
- Ability to explore new technologies and experiment with new ways of getting data
- Basic knowledge of excel
What's in it for you ?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world where you can make a huge impact and grow with the company
- Flexibility to WFH.
If you desire to work to change the future of Logistics Management Platform for Ecommerce across the World, then this is your chance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.