ClickPost - Manager - Client Onboarding/Customer Success (1-4 yrs)
About the company :
Clickpost is Asia's fastest-growing Logistics Intelligence Platform working with leading retailers across India (including 3 Unicorns) to help them manage 100+ Logistics partners via a single API gateway.
We help our customers manage their 3PL (3rd party logistics) partners, track shipments in real time, predict delays and solve escalations in a proactive manner.
We are funded by Times Internet, Rebright Partners and other investors and are profitable
Your journey at Clickpost :
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the link between our customers and the product. You will :
- Work with a wide variety of clients across the Ecommerce Industry and analyze/understand customer needs and translate them into the best possible Clickpost solution.
- Respect project deadlines and keep track in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and engage with them from the onboarding until the go-live.
- Work closely with our sales, product team and tech team to ensure the best customer journey and aid product design and development.
- Help our clients get the most out of Clickpost by providing training, demos, support and reduce churns.
About You :
You are a proactive person with both commercial and analytical skills. You also :
- Have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable speaking to stakeholders at different levels - from Product managers to CTOs
- Have Project management skills
- Have a Bachelors/Masters with up to maximum___years of working experience
- Are flexible & self-structured with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Are as excited about technology as we are
- Are able to communicate efficiently with developers and Product Managers
An experience in a similar position, in Startups or in Saas Company is a plus
What's in it for you ?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world where you can make a huge impact and grow with the company
- Flexibility to WFH.
If you desire to work to change the future of the Logistics Management Platform for Ecommerce across the World, then this is your chance.