HR at Clickalt Global Pvt Ltd
Views:122 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Clickalt Global - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-12 yrs)
CLICKALT GLOBAL is looking for a creative, analytical, smart, and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join us. You should love creating and executing exciting digital marketing campaigns, be goal-oriented, enjoy challenges, and respect deadlines.
You'll be part of a highly motivated team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to create campaigns on a massive scale for clients spanning across the globe. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about their work, and believe that world-class service is critical to customer success.
- Should have great knowledge of SEM and Facebook campaigns. Ability to execute large budget campaigns and should have in depth understanding of all campaign metrics
- Should be aware of Google analytics, other analytic tools and be able to create traffic reports and automate it
- Develop and implement all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Evaluating campaign metrics and being able to get an understanding of what is working/not working, optimizing accordingly.
- Should be well versed with data crunching and using excel, be comfortable working on large data sets and coming up with insights.
- Design and execute the social media calendar every month on LinkedIn, Quora, Website, FB, Instagram, Medium & Twitter
- Take charge of the look and feel of the brand and develop campaign materials and digital content that match the vision/mission of the org
- Work with our external marketing agencies, freelance designers, photographers and printers to create exciting and brand-appropriate creative digital campaigns
- Support with the configuration, management or maintenance of analytics related products and software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Data Studio, Google Ads, DoubleClick, AWR, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Google Search Console, ABM products, Email Marketing analytics, Social Media marketing analytics)
- Understand demographics of each physical store and build offline campaigns ( this can vary from putting standees to creating offers for happy hours, combos etc ) without diluting the brand but creating more revenue and more value for customers.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in leading digital marketing role
- Qualification - Bachelor's / Master's degree in Fashion business Management/ digital marketing/ Marketing
- Extremely business-minded and detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and priorities workload.
- International marketing experience will be considered a plus
Interested candidates drop your resumes .