Talent Acquisition Executive at Clickalt Global Pvt Ltd
Views:78 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Clickalt Global - Content Editor (3-8 yrs)
Do you have an eye for detail and love for all things SEO ? Do you have thorough knowledge of English grammar? Do you excel in writing and proofreading SEO articles or blog posts? Are you a proponent of grammatical correctness? Can- t stand the thought of using - your- instead of - you- re- or - there- instead of - their ? Do you have the ability to pick out punctuation errors or formatting errors as you quickly skim through several pages of content?, We're looking for an editor who is passionate about communication and deeply believes in the power of words. The role demands someone proactive (getting to work instead of waiting for instructions) with killer written communication skills.
- Review, proofread, and edit the content to ensure quality and consistency as per brand guidelines
- Closely collaborating with communications and creative team to develop and produce campaigns from within the organization as well as providing direction to and managing external writers, video content contributors and production partners
- Creating, writing, producing, commissioning, publishing and editing content across a range of mediums - long-form editorial, video and static, social media
- Format articles as per preferred brand and SEO guidelines
- Enabling the team to create concept notes, proposals, timely delivery, and transparency.
- Develop SEO articles and marketing content to bolster our brand identity
- Provide assistance to curate, edit, and adapt content so that it aligns with the corresponding style guide
- Contribute actively to identifying reliable sources to generate content
- Brainstorm and research for new ideas
- Collaborate actively with writers, Subject Matter Experts, and designers.
- 3+ years as an Editor with a flair for writing
- Sound knowledge of SEO
- You are fluent in English
- Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
- Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
Interested candidates drop your resume telling us why you would like to work at CLICKALT GLOBAL PVT LTD and what makes you the ideal candidate for the job.