HR Trainee at Clevertize
Views:20 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Clevertize - Associate Manager - Paid Media (5-9 yrs)
If Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest are where you thrive, and you love to keep a hands-on interaction on relative blogs, forums and more, this is the right place for you!
We are expanding and looking for a fun media manager who loves their job and thrives on social media and is updated on the latest trends. They must be willing to work with challenging and novel tasks and come up with innovative solutions.
Experience Requisite :
- 2-5 years of experience in the same field
- Must have managed budgets on Google Adwords and Facebook ads of more than INR 30 lakhs per month
- Must have experience in Ecommerce
- Must be able to manage teams, meetings, and present reports
- Flipkart and Amazon Marketplace experience is an advantage
- Must have basic knowledge of media planning, buying, and execution
Key Responsibilities :
- Create, curate, implement mind-blowing digital content.
- Sharing creative input on ideas and campaigns by having primary experience in managing & interacting with online consumers and brands.
- Actively collaborate with respective internal teams for meeting the project & campaign requirements on a daily basis
- Manage social & digital presence of the assigned including overall execution, online response management and maintenance of respective online media properties.
- Track all platforms and share assistance in their evaluation on a regular basis by generating reports for the performance.
- Keep tabs on competitors. Track and conduct competitor analysis to assist in providing data for a comprehensive understanding of the competitors & their brand performance on digital media platforms.
- Adapt to survive- Actively respond and react to the changes on online media networks viz. changes in functionality, methods of engagement, the addition of new features, etc.
- Keep learning. Study various online tools in order to master them for future courses thus aiding the brand
- Participate to manage and update partner websites when necessary.
- This job comes with challenges. So prepare to overcome and manage them.
- Attend & cover events when necessary. They are a LOT OF FUN. We promise.
- Liaison with third-party vendors, influencers, partner firms on behalf of the brand for campaigns & projects. This is challenging, but you will get there.
- Keeping abreast with new trends in the digital industry. The internet is your Bible.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUISITES :
- Professional-level proficiency in English.
- Good knowledge of Social Media Channels, Digital Media and Online Marketing. We know you know, but we wanna make sure.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail is great, and ongoing commitment to achieving high-quality results is even better.
- Whether it is a meme format or the clingiest popular video, it is what set the internet on fire. We want you to be informed and an active follower of the latest updates in marketing campaigns and the next big viral concepts.
- Graduate or holder of UGC approved Diploma in Mass Media / Marketing Communication / Advertising or equivalent.
- Certification in Digital Media/SEO/SEM will add magical brownie points.
- 2+ years of work experience with a brand, digital/social/advertising/creative/media agency. We need to know you are used to the typical "Agency Craziness