HR Recruiter at Clevernist Edtech LLP
Views:62 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Clevernist - Manager - Inside Sales (0-1 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION - Sales Manager (Inside Sales)
Company Name : CLEVERNIST
Industry : EdTech
Company Overview: Clevernist is an online learning platform started with an intent to help students by providing them with the right training and path to outperform in their academics.
We dedicate our platform to providing you with the very best mentorship on our courses, with an emphasis on Interactive learning style, a great mentorship workaround, and affordability across all the courses thus helping students achieve more holistic education and prepare them to excel in their studies.
We are looking for ambitious, self-driven, and extraversion, persistent individuals who can take our education platform to the next level. We are looking for passionate interns who can understand the current education culture and work with our family.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team in assisting the growth of the business by acquiring new business leads.
2. Pitch and promote CLEVERNIST services to prospective clients
3. Career counseling of prospective students and understanding their learning objectives to offer relevant products to them.
4. Build sales leads through referrals and cold calling to generate sales (monthly target/revenue oriented)
5. Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
6. Set up meetings to prepare and deliver pitches to prospective clients
7. Follow up with potential clients
8. Work with team members to identify and manage risks
Job Skills & Qualification :
1. Graduation in any degree
2. 6 months of Experience in sales required.
3. Strong communication skills
4. Critical and out-of-the-box thinking
5. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
6. Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment
7. Ability to work in a target driven environment
Location : Bangalore
Working Days : 6 days work/week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)