Talent Acquisition Partner at Cleartrip
Views:526 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Cleartrip - Associate Director/Director - Digital Marketing (9-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of highly skilled performance marketers and Craft strategies for all marketing team, including digital, advertising, communications and creative
- Responsible to drive high-quality user acquisition (predominantly Google SEM, Metasearch partners, Ad Networks, Affiliates & Facebook)
- Work with the internal Product and tech team to ensure smooth tracking of campaigns and conversion rate optimization projects.
- Work with external Meta partners to understand Growth Opportunities and do competitive analysis
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked, and operate towards specific business and growth objectives. Measure and optimize on performance - ROI, retention, engagement etc.
- Regularly monitor and report key metrics around marketing performance for All channels and all domains to the respective business heads.
- Work with business and product teams to drive offers and landing pages that will help in improving conversions.
- Work closely with business heads to work on Conv. fee and discounts to make sure both bottom line and top line targets are achieved.
- Manage huge marketing budgets across India and ME.
We're looking for :
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- Hands-on experience in running marketing campaigns on Google Adwords will be a plus.
- A proven track record of meeting business goals through performance-driven marketing
- An early adopter attitude towards technology
- Should have experience of building and managing team.
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager (GTM) and automation is a plus
- Hands-on experience on Using GA or equivalent Analytics tools
- Should have managed huge budgets
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Graduate from Tier I college is a must, Tier 1 MBA preferred
Interested candidates can apply or share their profiles