TA Lead at Clear
Views:3 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Clear - Inside Sales Manager - Technical Products (1-5 yrs)
At CLEAR(formerly known as ClearTax), we are on a mission to simplify financial lives for all Indians. We make delightful tax-based SaaS and financial service products for businesses and individuals which helps them save money and time. We are trusted by over 6 million Indians, more than 50,000 tax professionals, 1 million small businesses and 3,000 large enterprises. For small and large businesses, our product suite covers invoicing, GST, a range of managed services and credit. For tax professionals, we offer comprehensive GST, Income Tax and TDS solutions. For individuals, we offer tax and wealth management solutions. With this Series C round, we have raised $140 million in equity capital since inception.
We have built rich platforms for GST, e-Waybill, e-Invoicing, ITR and TDS much ahead of the curve in India's business digitization journey. We now see a material part of our country's trade with $200B worth of invoices flowing every year. It is still day one for us as our goal is to scale 10x to 6 million businesses. For the same, we are going mobile-first for all our customer segments and building credit, payments, insurance, network and business discovery engines on our core platform.
Our investors include Y Combinator, Composite Capital, Elevation Capital, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Stripe and Kora Capital.
Job role :
We are hiring high-energy Sales professionals with strong sales skills, sound business acumen, and strong technical aptitude (SAAS) to join the Inside sales team.
- The Sale Representative is responsible for managing their own pipeline of Viewpoint opportunities and driving them to close.
- You will receive incoming leads from the Sales Development Reps /Marketing team and will be responsible for prospecting for new opportunities on your own to keep your funnel full.
- As an inside sales rep you will lead the customers through their buying process
- Responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business
- Responsible for pipeline management
- Drive a large number of deals to closure each month
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
- Use CRM to document opportunities and activities
- BA/BS/ B.E/Bcom/BBA/MBA degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- General business knowledge and understanding of accounting and project management principles and practices.
- Self-starter, high energy, aggressive and results oriented
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively