HR Recruiter at Clavax technologies LLC
Views:104 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Clavax - Campaign Manager (2-5 yrs)
This position is responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver substantial growth and increased revenue from across the International consumer.
Job description :
- Lead the development of appropriate, timely and measurable marketing initiatives for key strategic objectives of the business unit including programs to grow the size of the International customer base.
- Lead the strategy and creative development for digital acquisition including programmatic, social and search channels.
- Develop, coordinate and launch offline strategies and programs to grow the brand in the market.
- Measure the effectiveness of these marketing programs and develop plans for continual optimization.
- Develop and manage budgets, while ensuring cost control of marketing programs.
- Assume lead role working with business partners to understand business priorities and implement the various marketing strategies.
- Responsible for monitoring and researching external conditions including markets, competitor and market share analysis, demographics and regulations to ensure products, programs, and services meet segment needs.
- Directs internal teams and external vendors to challenge existing marketing programs to identify new opportunities to optimize risk and reward trade offs by sharing knowledge and fostering open communication to evaluate current practices.
Skills Required :
- High energy, a results-driven marketer with comprehensive digital and offline experience, preferably in the banking/financial services industry.
- Experience planning integrated campaigns and programs across multiple media channels including out of the home, digital, social, print and experiential.
- Proven experience managing marketing campaigns end-to-end and with demonstrated abilities to develop compelling creative and communications.
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong creative eye.
- Previous responsibilities for budget management.