Senior Executive - HR at IMARC Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:77 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Claight Corporation - Business Development Specialist (0-5 yrs)
Business Development Specialist
Key Responsibilities :
- Generating sales from inbound and outbound leads.
- Work closely with team members to identify, position, and qualify opportunities. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Connecting with prospects (senior management officials like CEOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, etc.) and convince them to subscribe to our market research and consulting services.
- Make sure leads are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, schedule calls with prospective clients, and continue to follow up with prospective clients throughout the sales cycle.
- The role will work in liaison with the internal project team and sales teams to generate potential customers and ensure the projects are executed as per the client's requirements.
- Develop project scope and methodologies while working with the project team to submit proposals to the client with regular follow-ups to close the sale.
- Convert sales into long term accounts by maintaining good relations with previous clients.
Position Requirements :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams.
- Strong negotiation and pitching skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the capability to quickly build rapport with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, Power point and Word .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.