Assistant Manager - HR at CL Educate Ltd
Views:55 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CL Educate - Franchisee Sales Manager (7-10 yrs)
- Would be responsible for overall operations and revenue generation of the franchisees.
- Assist with recommendations to impact financial goals and operations
- Would be acquiring more business partners.
- Develop marketing strategies for business development within the Zone.
- Identify Regions / Territory within Zone with scope for opening new centres.
- Maintain data of parties interested in business partnership and ensure regular updating the same by call and personal visits.
- Work as an interface between brand and investors for increasing closure probability and leading to signing of agreement.
- Would have to take seminars and teach (training will be provided)
- Understand market conditions impacting performance with the ability to identify, recommend and assist in implementing revenue generating opportunities
- Influence and inspire franchisee to engage in the brand initiatives
- Continuously learn new initiatives and stay current with industry trends and transfer this knowledge to the franchisees to enhance our value proposition
- Manage front line efforts to drive franchisee satisfaction