Talent Acquisition Specialist at CityMall
Views:132 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
CityMall - Manager - Sales (5-12 yrs)
About CityMall :
- CityMall is a community commerce platform focused on 300 million new to internet users living in 400 small cities, towns and villages in India. CityMall primarily focused on Grocery, Fresh and Packaged FMCG categories. Smaller towns and cities are untouched by traditional online e-grocers with large players like Grofers & Big-Basket present in top 8 metropolitan cities in India. Key bottlenecks are lack of trust, lack of familiarity to browse and purchase online, low average order values (which make economic viability a challenge for the platforms), lack of credit in online channels (which neighbourhood stores offer).
- CityMall is a highly efficient channel to serve these consumers through "Community Leaders". They are the "Social" & "Geographical" connectors between end consumers and CityMall. They help us in acquiring customers, doing sales & marketing to retain wallet share as well as doing the last mile logistics in their communities making the community led model more suitable for small towns, cities and villages
- Founded by IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee alumni with 8+ years of entrepreneurial experience, City-mall aims to create several thousands of such micro-entrepreneurs and empower them to create the go-to e-commerce platform for Bharat.
CityMall is backed by top tier VCs like Elevation, Accel and Water-bridge.
You will enjoy being part of CityMall if you:
- Are Hungry enough to get your hands dirty and hustle through
- Have First principles approach towards any problem
- Are Humble to accept mistakes and work collaboratively to find answers
- Love being part of 0 to 1 journey in a start-up
Your responsibilities :
1) Manage areas of Up cities such as Lucknow, Kanpur and Aligarh
2) Handle team of more than 100+ Relationship managers + 10-15 Team leads + 5-6 City Heads
3) Planning for Monthly Sales target
4) Weekly Sales City review
5) Team requirement + team planning
6) Local area knowledge, knowledge on what Customers need in rural areas (villages of above mentioned Districts)
7) Bringing innovative ideas as how fasten we can bring in Sales in Rural areas
8) Checking /Onboarding with local networkers to strengthen the network of Community Leaders in the areas
Your skills and experience :
1. MBA preferable or Entrepreneur background with minimum 6-7 years of Experience