Talent Acquisition Specialist at CityMall
Views:103 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
CityMall - Assistant Manager - Inside Sales (5-12 yrs)
About CityMall :
- CityMall is a community commerce platform focused on 300 million new to internet users living in 400 small cities, towns and villages in India. CityMall primarily focused on Grocery, Fresh and Packaged FMCG categories. Smaller towns and cities are untouched by traditional online e-grocers with large players like Grofers & Big-Basket present in top 8 metropolitan cities in India. Key bottlenecks are lack of trust, lack of familiarity to browse and purchase online, low average order values (which make economic viability a challenge for the platforms), lack of credit in online channels (which neighbourhood stores offer).
- CityMall is a highly efficient channel to serve these consumers through "Community Leaders". They are the "Social" & "Geographical" connectors between end consumers and CityMall. They help us in acquiring customers, doing sales & marketing to retain wallet share as well as doing the last mile logistics in their communities making the community led model more suitable for small towns, cities and villages
- Founded by IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee alumni with 8+ years of entrepreneurial experience, City-mall aims to create several thousands of such micro-entrepreneurs and empower them to create the go-to e-commerce platform for Bharat.
- CityMall is backed by top tier VCs like Elevation, Accel and Water-bridge.
You will enjoy being part of CityMall if you:
Your responsibilities :
- Leading team of 10-15 RM's who will be making managers in growth team. Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails,
- Understanding customer needs and requirements,
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
Your skills and experience :
- Team Management, Team Handling, Experience in managing a team of 80 and more
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.