Assistant Manager - HR at CityInfo Services Pv Ltd
Views:123 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
CityInfo Services - Manager - Corporate Sales (2-8 yrs)
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market/geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's business heads.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Client Retention :
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning :
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company- s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research :
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet sales targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that marketing activities are completed within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
- Promoting all business lines of the company - including Landlord Representation, Investor Services, etc. - in the market