Manager at RightTrack Corporate Service
Views:181 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
City Sales Manager - FMCG/FMCD/Telecom/Handset (2-4 yrs)
- This role is focused on driving Company sales and building the brand in the city.
- He/she will also be responsible for building a strong relationship with the city distributors, key retailers, local regulatory bodies and sales executives.
- This role will entail developing of keen and sharp understanding of local customer needs and hence market company products based on both global positioning and local requirements.
- Driving sales in the city by building a strong relationship with distributors and key retailers in the city.
- Developing connect with distributors to understand their needs and supporting them.
- Initiating creative local marketing strategies and executing them to generate incremental sales.
- Monitoring local operations to ensure maximum sales and efficiency.
- Building relationships with local regulatory bodies and manage regulatory concerns.
- Minimum of 2 years experience and upto 5 years in Sales/distribution/retail ops
. Full-time graduation is the must
- The role also requires an efficient leader who monitors the operations and hence ensures no inventory pile-up situation at any point in time.
- He/she must be a people person focused on driving key people to garner results.
- Preferred Industry are candidates from FMCG, FMCD like HUL, P&G, Asian Paints, ITC. Telecom/Mobile handset will also be considered