City Manager - Sales - Auto Parts (3-5 yrs)
Position Name : City Manager
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Qualification : MBA from Tier-II B-school
Compensation : Rs. 7 lakhs to Rs. 9 lakhs and ESOP - Equivalent to salary (one time)
Location : Mumbai
SparesHub.com, a venture of Iradium Automobiles Private Limited is looking for a leader to monitor its city operations. We are a company which offers best and highest variety of automobiles spare parts across India.
- The incumbent should have strong experience and a proven track record of successfully leading teams and implementing process improvements across various functions, locations.
- He will be responsible to manage the overall operations in one city, manage various teams- sales, delivery, collection, warehouse and coordinate with head office.
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing and implementing the overall sales and operational strategy, policies in line with business plan for various departments.
- Responsible for taking strategic initiatives. Planning for long, medium and short term business schedule for the department and rigorously monitoring the team performance
- KPI's vs achievement on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Should have an excellent level of commercial awareness.
- Responsible for building and managing relations with key customers, suppliers with excellent levels of retention & loyalty.
- Intervene in case of any problems with customers, or any other party. Report and escalate issues and highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the management.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- Defining service standards and guidelines that serve as benchmark for various functions/ departments.
- Have the ability to be able to work with cross functional teams and drive them towards company priorities.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Will play a key role in daily operational activities of the city including-
- Recruitment coordination.
- Team motivation- Give appreciations and rewards.
- Managing brief finances of the branch.
- Monitor the stock levels at warehouse and taking necessary initiatives.
- Proactively look for new suppliers for various parts.
- Understanding warranty cases and solve them.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should be willing to build knowledge about cars and parts.
- Fast learner
- Ability to take responsibility and close matters on his own -
- Target oriented and KPI driven
- People management:
- Ability to handle a layered team in an effective way and specify tasks and effective utilization of the available resource.
- High energy, go-getter, and a proactive personality.
- Should be a self-starter and should be able to work independently, take end-to-end responsibility and accountability for results.
- Ability to engage with different stakeholders - central teams, vendors, etc.
- Executing complex operations and solving problems persistently.
- More than 10% field work, 90% office work