City Lead - Sales - Residential Services (15-20 yrs)
City Lead : Residential Services
Experience : 15 to 20 years
Location - Bhubaneswar (WFO)
Must have : Residential sales, Real estate sales, Business development, P&L,
- Leading brand building in the city by being the face and voice of the company across Social, print and other media like Business conferences.
- Partnering with Marketing and Research for this purpose Build long term relationships and strategic alliances with developers by understanding their residential needs and delivering high quality service and prepare strategic plans accordingly.
- Work with Developers to market their projects.
- To be the profit centre for the division by enhancing the business growth.
- Work towards developing productive business relationships with key partners, collaborators and facilitate an effective business model for Residential sales
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of developer's business and key factors influencing their requirement for our services
- Responsible for meeting and or exceeding monthly sales goals
- Determining and generating Demand for Services by providing requisite options buyers and prospects seeking residential premises for Investment or end use.
- Developer satisfaction survey
- KPIs/Master Agreement Reporting requirements
- Implementation of Best Practices / Innovation
- Cost savings initiatives
- Individual Performance Measurement Targets in PAC (To be developed along with direct line manager)
- Building, shaping and communicating the Firm's values and culture; demonstrating integrity, personal responsibility, initiative and the ability to energize, persuade or influence others.
- Acting as leadership role model for by behaving consistently with cultural requirements, being viewed as - one of the team- rather than an outsider new to the culture.
- As a senior member of the team, work with the direct line manager in developing and training junior staff.
- Demonstrating the ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, demonstrating thought leadership-, creating sound strategies, anticipating and reacting to future challenges of the firm, business units and clients to influence rather than respond to the environment.
- Generating new business development through creative marketing, product or client development, prospecting, qualifying and prioritizing new client relationships.
Internal : Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and generating a one firm culture.
External : building trust and gaining respect, and providing superior client service through listening to clients, anticipating their needs, delivering the value they expect and supporting their long term success.
- Identifying and grooming talent, providing coaching, mentoring and feedback.
- Transfer of processes, knowledge, skills and expertise to organisation.
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Exposure and experience in dealing with multinational corporate organisations
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform underpressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills