City Launch Manager - Client Relationship - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
- As a launch manager, your job duties include collaborating with sales and marketing teams, developing a plan for going to market with a new product or service, implementing that plan, and analyzing results to improve future launches.
- Build and maintaining Team & Customer relations.
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times