Citta Beauty - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Launched in 2020, CITTA Beauty is India's freshest cosmetics brand. Established by two minds blending new-age thought and years of experience, CITTA Beauty will highlight your inner beauty so you can radiate it all day long. With a wide range of products for the skin, face, eyes, and lips, Citta Beauty is going to be the revolutionary cosmetics brand of 2020!
If you live and breathe digital marketing, CITTA Beauty wants to talk to you. We are searching for a results-driven, detail-oriented, agile and highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your main goal is to help grow our brand's influence locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness as well as to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. If you have already worked in the beauty industry, it's a great plus!
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns, qualified lead generation, and sales.
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Improving the user experience on the company's website(Includes design, content and usability)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- coordinates with the team heads to ensure that the overall strategy is executed appropriately
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years- experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- In-depth knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Able to guide content development and creation teams
Please send your resumes