Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:10 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Circle Head - Sales - Consumer Goods (1-5 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring for an multinational consumer goods company which provides water purification, devices, vacuum cleaners, air purification systems, and home security products.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Ensuring strong customer service levels are met in line with Company objectives.
- Supporting the customer service team in resolving escalated issues or complaints.
- Collaborating effectively with supply chain, sales and other teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Developing plans to improve customer experience and satisfaction along with other internal stakeholders.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and performance managing the customer service team.
- Ensuring use of proper use database and tools to track performance.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales (B2C), Sales Operations / Support or Customer Service role, ideally within the Consumer Health industry.
- Experience within Sales Training and Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders