Lead-TAG at Cigniti Technologies Ltd
Views:350 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Cigniti Technologies - Associate Director - Marketing (12-16 yrs)
1. To support the Head of Marketing to run different marketing campaigns such as Client webinars, Podcasts, Whitepaper campaigns and ensure good registration numbers from relevant base, as needed for different business units, especially North America.
2. Use digital marketing channels, organic as well as inorganic, optimally, to generate traction to specific events/campaigns, across North America.
3. Establish Social Media channels as a Lead generation engine in addition to creating diverse formats of content for B2B which helps in hiking up the follower base, engagement and conversations.
4. Use Social media channel to break into any account and establishing a contact in a predictable model and ability to replicate that for any account/prospect. Should be able to use Linkedin to initiate and close discussions with CXOs in Global Enterprise accounts.
5. Use Marketing Automation tools such as Hubspot well and to convert folks who download whitepapers into sales-ready prospects, leveraging email automation.
6. Handle the Advisory Relations channel and establish it as a lead and revenue generation channel and be accountable for the leads generated via all these channels.
7. Create & Review Marketing Processes, in discussion with other senior members of the Marketing team, and heavily leverage process analytics for improving team throughput as well as leverage web analytics to improve website performance and digital ROI.
8. Work with the team to research about events, awards, meetups, trends, reports and more to provide timely insights to the Head of Marketing.
9. Write & Review Speaker proposals and submit on a monthly basis to diverse events happening in NA and UK EU regions to achieve speaker slots in reputed events on merit, without sponsorship.
10. Comment and share thoughts on relevant posts where Cigniti's services can be promoted or information could be shared and actively pursue this on a regular basis.
11. Should be able to represent Cigniti in events, enable all back-end work to ensure Cigniti's brand presence in global events is a huge success.
Basic Requirements :
1. 12-14 years experience with at least 7-8 years of Digital Marketing experience in IT is a must. Must have an MBA from Tier-1/2 B-School. Should be Hands-On.
2. Should be Metrics driven, Self-starter, and Go-getter. Should have the ability to stay motivated and also motivate younger members in the team towards achieving team goals.
3. Should understand technology and should have the ability to express technology simplistically to decision makers and also commoners.
4. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, should have excellent email writing and conversations skills. And should have in-depth knowledge of marketing.
5. Ability to perform in a high-paced environment, ensuring all stakeholders are balanced and results are obtained.
6. Should have worked in teams plus been an individual contributor. This role is for an Individual Contributor while working with shared resources in different functions of marketing.
7. Sales experience in IT is a plus and would be preferred but not mandatory. Only sales experience without IT Digital Marketing experience of at least 7-8 years is not qualified.