HR at Cibirix Digital Media Private Limited
Views:95 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Cibirix Digital Media - Analyst - Search Engine Optimization (3-5 yrs)
An ideal SEO Analyst should be interested in SEO Audits, On Page & Off Page SEO activities and can do the Report Analysis for our clients. The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, have good technical and analytical skills. Apart from previously mentioned skills, the candidate should have strong formal communication.
- Implementation of SEO strategy which improves organic search ranking
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Performing SEO audits and analysis
- Handling client communication
- Update and send weekly & monthly reports
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation.
- Compile and review Meta tags
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives
- Optimize existing website content and other sections such as Footer and internal links
- Ensure zero defect deliverables, internal and external
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Keep abreast with white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines and staying updated with the latest trends, technologies & algorithms
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy.
- Keyword research strategies (terms, head/tail, user intent, etc.)
- Site structure analysis, navigation, page construction and additional site audits recommendations for optimal search engine friendliness & indexing