Director at Chrysalis Services
Views:74 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Chrysalis Services - Key Account Manager (0-10 yrs)
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the assigned corporate key accounts. The key focus will be to take ownership of these accounts, build account expansion plans and execute these plans in a timely and successful manner.
- Develop account plans in line with business strategy whilst providing accurate sales forecasts and make pitch presentations accordingly.
- Acquiring new accounts & generating a healthy sales funnel in line with the targets and responsible for generating revenues from a specific group of accounts.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the clients position in the market, their products/services, points of difference and competitive landscape and run deep discovery sessions to understand Client's primary need, current processes and any business problems the clients are solving currently.
- Manage a healthy relationship with key stakeholders among the assigned set of strategic accounts through monthly and quarterly business reviews and proactively nd solutions to plug into existing clients for upselling every month.
- Prepare reports on each account status, developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts and maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned accounts.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of Chrysalis's Services and solutions according to client's needs and objectives by working cross-departmentally with all the verticals of Chrysalis Services to ensure the client is served appropriately and finds ways to create new sales opportunities with existing clients. Maintain a positive relationship between both teams for future business ventures.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to Chrysalis's leadership team and external stakeholders.
- As necessary, visit clients, attend industry events to capitalize on networking and relationship-building opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day client activities including status reports and status meetings.
- Comfortable in attending status meetings on own without an Account Directors presence.