Chqbook.com - Regional Sales Manager - Business Loans (6-14 yrs)
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for scaling Chqbook's Growth Team and ensuring all growth systems are trending up over time. You will be growing the company's revenue by working at the intersection of business, technology, data, and marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Achieving the targets and goals set for your profile including the budgeted cross sell targets Follow up on the database/leads provided by the Company.
- Track and ensure benchmarked productivity to achieve product-wise and segment-wise targets
- Submit accurate Progress Reports/ MIS and other reporting requirements needed for analysis of data for better control
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms
- Meeting with Clients/customers/channel partners on the field
- Report on sales activities to top management.
- Drive the system towards service quality standards in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled and turnaround service benchmarks are achieved.
- Create formal and informal feedback systems to analyze product performance.
- Review, analyze, and manage the customer portfolio for profitable growth.
- Facilitate smooth implementation of process mandates & coordination between teams
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination, quality & productivity
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT :
- Relationship and people management with both internal and external teams.
- Leading, directing, and developing talent to build domain and functional expertise
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE :
- Relevant Sales experience in the consumer finance business (Consumer Finance, Business Loans, Retail Financing, Personal Loans, etc.)
- Experience of working in a similar fintech NBFC is preferable
- Experience in Business Loans is preferable
- Relevant, demonstrated leadership experience in managing a high-performance team with a sound understanding of key business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability in business planning relating to sales, distribution, credit, and service.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership ability, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.