HR Executive at Cholayil Pvt Ltd
Views:1015 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cholayil - Key Accounts Manager - Sales (8-15 yrs)
1. Running sales operations, increasing sales growth and driving sales initiatives in order to achieve business goals for the assigned region.
2. Identifying prospective clients, generating business from the existing clientele, thereby achieving the business targets
3. To drive sales target achievement in a pre-defined area, implement process and also design promotional schemes for assigned region in coordination with the Marketing department.
4. Sell through analysis and subsequent consolidation of fast sellers and plan a new schemes for slow movers.
5. Executing strategies for market penetration of new products as well as increasing share of existing products and managing the entire marketing activities of the company; designing strategies for space selling, new revenue generation and content development.
6. Reviewing & interpreting the competition & market information to fine-tune strategies; designing & implementing marketing plans for augmenting the business volume by enhancing brand visibility.
7. Exploring business potential, opportunities & clientele to secure profitable business volumes.
8. Developing exclusive internal loyalty programmes for the Modern Trade outlets
9. Guiding Area Managers in other regions in managing existing Modern-trade chains and tie-up with new one.
10. Ensuring optimum stock and SKU level in the region.
11. Recruiting brand staff and promoter for stores.
12. Inventory control and discounts monitoring
13. Initiating new processes to improve customer satisfaction.
14. Minimizing dead stock through effective liquidation during non-end of season sale and end of season sale periods.