China Logistics - Head - Customer Service (1-10 yrs)
- Coordination between overseas airlines and inhouse team, including airfreight rate, connection, cargo transfer and document requirements, etc.
- Communicate with local airlines to implement Special Prorate Agreement, finding route updates and following up new routing in a timely manner.
- Work closely with airlines with the cargo space, monitor and improve the first leg and second leg cost.
- Pricing management and key account customer support.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in logistics is preferred.
- 1 year + experience in air cargo operation/customer service experience.
- Good communication skills and quick adaptability.
- Proficient in English, Spanish and related majors is preferred.
Company Profile :
- Established in 2000, Xiamen Dragon Logistics Corp. is the General Sales and Service Agent (GSSA) for airline companies in Greater China & Asian markets, assisting the airlines to demonstrate their valuable market share in the logistics industry. Our esteemed airlines clients are offered comprehensive services by our localized distribution channels and professional operation management.
- For 20+years, Dragon has been sparing no effort to offer our customers and freight forwarders with the highest service standard services. Dragon has established long term and in-depth relationships with top airline company networks in Asia. As a strong and financially sound GSSA partner, Dragon is able to provide value added service for airlines in terms of revenue, first-leg airline network coverage and experienced personnel who comprehend needs between Airline and its forwarding clients especially since the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Dragon continues to invest significantly in IT & market digitalization, strengthening user-friendly interface on online booking, revenue accounting, trucking management, tracking, etc. Our esteem airline customers worldwide can make the most of our comprehensive services of Dragon, with customized solution to meet specific requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.