Head - Business Practice at ThinkResource Infosolutions
Views:383 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Chief Sales Officer - Consumer Durable/Manufacturing (5-13 yrs)
Chief Sales Officer
Job brief :
We are looking for a young high-performing CSO cum Cofounder. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- CSO's responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. CSO duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan to acquire new Dealers, Kiosk Dealers. That ensures company's strong presence in all targeted areas
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Determine discount rates or special pricing plans.
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff.
- Able to collect and interpret complex data to target the most promising geographic areas and/or demographic groups, and determine the most effective sales strategies.
- Must be able to evaluate how their sales staff performs and must develop strategies for meeting sales goals.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients- needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Prepare reporting as needed.
- Master's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to use technology effectively + Ability to use apps / tools.
- Experience with CRM software, Familiarity with MS Office, E-Mails, Internet Surfing & Whats App.
- Great command of communication & writing. (English & Hindi/Gujarati)
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
1st Floor, Shapath - 4, Nr. Crown Plaza,
S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad.
Job Timing: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
No bar on salary. It completely depends on candidate's skill sets and ability. Additionally, Equity percentage will be shared.