Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:160 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Chief Revenue Officer - FinTech Services (8-30 yrs)
- Excellent opportunity for FinTech enthusiasts
- Be part of a firm that is bringing in a sea-change in Small & Medium size business' financing
- Join the leadership and steer one of the key elements of the business, revenue!
The Employer :
Our client is democratizing payments for small & medium businesses in india. They are pioneers in on-demand payments in the country, and are relentlessly working on delivering seamless online business experience.
The Job :
You will be designing a standardized process for client outreach and will look into its implementation across teams like -sales, customer success, marketing etc. You will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders to develop growth strategies, establishing performance metrics, designing what our target portfolio looks like, strategizing to create that portfolio along with sales heads, estimating revenue pipelines and tracking them closely right from client acquisition to account maintenance and renewal, adding new sales channels, forecasting short-term and long-term market changes and their respective revenue impacts and delivering a robust sales management processes.
The Profile :
- You have Masters in Business Administration or related discipline from a top tier institute, with at least 12 years' experience within a Sales / Account Management role.
- Majority of your experience is within the FinTech industry, with a solid track record of exceeding revenue targets.
-You have solid experience in building a sales organization and defining revenue goals in close collaboration with the management teams.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a zeal for constant experimentation and learning.
- You can provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning, if required.
- You are highly goal driven and possess strong analytical skills.
- You have managed teams in the past and can lead a team of sales professionals by keeping them motivated and keeping a control on the work delivered.