Manager - Support Services at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:117 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Chief Marketing Officer - Startup (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
The CMO will lead three distinct teams, one team responsible for business development,marketing and sales for the large enterprises, government agencies and MSMEs, the second team responsible for marketing and driving usage of the largely deaf consumers and the third team responsible for working with the deaf associations (both regional and national),NGOs and other organizations that are interested in serving the deaf community.
The main responsibilities of the CMO will be:
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Craft strategies for marketing including digital, advertising, creative, communication etc.
- Drive lead conversion through online & offline channels
- Managing the entire process from lead generation to closure
- Monitor market trends (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses for digital marketing KPIs
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Establish annual, quarterly and monthly marketing targets along with other teams.
- Designing metrics to set a monthly target for the team members, directing in execution and overseeing the performance of the team
- Set up internal systems and processes for customer engagement and management.
- The team will be open to negotiate salary, equity, against deliverables with the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Founder, CEO and Start-up Board/ Advisory team.
Location : Bangalore, with travel as required, WFH until further notice
ESOP Scheme would be applicable
Screening Questions :
1. Launching of Brands in Startups - give examples.
2. What difficulties you generally faced in launching brands in Startups