HR at Medielement Consultants
Views:50 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chief Marketing Officer - Fertility Clinic (15-20 yrs)
Job Tittle: Chief Marketing Officer
- Growth Driver, Customer Focused, Innovation Catalyst, Capability Builder and Chief Storyteller
- Candidate need not be from healthcare background.
- Person worked in big brands (multinational - Lacoste, Gucci)
- Edge in Digital Marketing - main focus is in on Digital Marketing-
Kindly send us your cv or connect on wats app 9818257572
Required Qualifications of Chief Marketing Officer :
- Education: The Chief Marketing Officer must have a master's degree (PhD preferred) from a prestigious University in a business or technical field, for example, Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration or Public Relations.
- Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 15 years of working experience in a high-level marketing position for a business in a dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Managed international teams across multiple geographies, languages and mores.
- The candidate will also need to demonstrate a well-rounded knowledge of the marketing industry, experience in leadership and an ability to motivate and promote professional development of a cross-functional team, having led that team from the conceptualization of a marketing initiative to its successful completion.
- A suitable candidate will also have had a proven and successful record in building brand awareness and portray a deep understanding of marketing principles, sales and business development, and product and service management. A suitable candidate will also have advanced working experience dealing not only with online/modern but also offline/traditional marketing and communications functions, for example, print material production, working directly with the press and media outlets and so forth.
- Communication Skills : Communication skills are an absolute necessity for the CMO, both in written and in verbal form. The entire marketing department's proficiency and effectiveness is dependent on the clarity and conciseness of his communication in regard to information and instructions. The CMO should be capable of communicating technical messages in a simple, clear, unambiguous, relatable, and digestible manner to varying audiences.
- MS Office : A candidate for this position must also be highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel, which are necessary for the creation of verbally and visually engaging marketing materials, reports, and presentations.
- Analytical Skills : The Chief Marketing Officer must also possess a deep interest and understanding of marketing analytics as well as applying the insights realized from these. The candidate must demonstrate a solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods and approaches. He will also have an ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels. These skills are also necessary in the Chief Marketing Officer's review and compilation of analyses of various reports and analyses conducted by marketing teams prior to their presentation to key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal Skills : A suitable candidate will have an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet rigid deadlines, be extremely comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working in a group setting. He must be self-motivated and inspire the same in others, have a positive can-do attitude, have excellent time-management skills and have exceptional problem-solving skills. The Chief Marketing Officer should be a creative and strategic thinker and demonstrate calmness and composure under pressure.
- People Skills : The Chief Marketing Officer must demonstrate superior leadership skills, having an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team towards a unified direction with a common vision. He will have a natural ability to develop effective relationships internally within the business as well as externally.
Objectives and Responsibilities of Chief Marketing Officer
- Leadership/Supervisory Role: The most prominent role of the Chief Marketing Officer is his/her leadership role. The Chief Marketing Officer shall oversee & be accountable for all activities and performance of the marketing department. He/ She shall develop & oversee the business marketing strategy including market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications ( Content, SEO, SEM, Performance Marketing, CRM, Brand positioning ) Marketing Operations, advertising and PR, leading to increased revenue, awareness, respect, and relevance among the business's target audience. The ideal Chief Marketing Officer possesses tremendous leadership and communication skills and has a proven success in innovative and traditional campaigns across the broad spectrum of the present-day marketing channels.
- In this position, the CMO monitors and approves of all strategies in order to build the business's brand and the achievement of the business's overall objectives and targets.
- The CMO will create the marketing department's vision and ensure those values are adopted among all marketing teams, which results in the formation of the marketing department's working culture. As the leader of the department and in all probability the most experienced individual, the Chief Marketing Officer also plays a mentorship role to key marketing department personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring constant growth in their professional skills, and grooming them for occupation of his position if needed.
- Strategy: The CMO plays the leading role in strategy formation within the department. The CMO initiates and implements measurable strategies that aid in driving the business's revenue goals and increasing awareness at all levels of the business's reach - regional, national, or beyond.
- Collaboration: The CMO is also highly collaborative & partners closely with the research and development department for the creation of solid plans and strategies that will have a vast consumer outreach reflecting the targeting, segmentation, and value proposition development of the business.
- Online Initiatives: In today's world, online marketing has taken root not only in terms of efficiency but also effectiveness. The Chief Marketing Officer, therefore, plays a leading role in ensuring the establishment of first-class web and mobile first presence that will drive aggressive awareness for the business and significantly assist in the acquisition and retention of the business's consumers. The CMO to play a leading role in the development of innovative campaigns that will increase quality spectators with a view of turning them into patients. The CMO builds awareness for the purpose of ensuring that the business is seen as a thought-leader in the Fertility sector, building and leveraging connections that ensure that relevant market influencers within the business's industry and demographics are aware of and support the brand.
- Brand Building/Story Telling: The CMO is responsible for the continuous development of the business's unique and compelling values which also aids in building awareness, uniqueness, relevance, esteem, and reputation, among target consumers. The Chief Marketing Officer also ensures that the brand's story is communicated creatively and dramatically in order to attract as much attention as possible. The CMO leads the creation of inspiring designs, content, and campaigns that will build the business's brand, eventually driving acquisition and revenue.
- Relationships: The Chief Marketing officer is also tasked with establishing meaningful business relationships, broadening s the business's reach and impact by leveraging marketing partnerships, celebrity. In addition, the CMO also establishes strong relationships with market influencers as well as media outlets.
- Stakeholder Communications: The Chief Marketing Officer is the link between the marketing department and the stakeholders and in this position; he executes innovative stakeholder communication strategies in order to inform the relevant parties about activities and accomplishments. He designs stakeholder communication plans that motivate further cohesion within the business. At this capacity the Chief Marketing Officer is also tasked with compiling and presenting reports on marketing program/campaign performance and the results conceived through his collaboration with the analytics department and reports of further analyses conducted by various marketing teams.
Highly - competitive salary- and comprehensive benefits including Bonus and Stock Incentive Plan