Talent Acquisition at Intern Theory
Views:22 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Business Development Manager (5-10 yrs)
- Opportunity to become part of the founding team focused towards building an agri procurement finance business
- Deliver critical success factors for new client acquisition, negotiate and close the business deals to ensure that targets as per business plan are achieved.
- Seamless communication with suppliers/traders and buyers in close coordination with Relationship Managers.
- Collaborate and partner with all Cross Functional and external Stakeholders to influence and facilitate effective execution of sourcing strategies.
- Coordinating with the finance team for payments to suppliers.
- Coordinating with Operations team for complete documentation of all business activities from multiple sources such clients, field operations, suppliers etc.
- Timely completion of invoicing and collection from clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with key personnel in Trader Associations, govt. organizations, suppliers, buyers, etc.
- Identify new business development opportunities and ensure a healthy pipeline of orders & prospects.