Managing Partner at MESHLINKS CONSULTING
Views:47 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Brand Strategist (15-25 yrs)
About the company:
The Company is a Dream of an Individual which got fuelled by his passion to create a mark in the travel industry. The Founder & CEO Mr. Shah, who comes with 15 years plus experience from the Financial And investment background on boarded The first member of the core team, as COO with a 30 years plus of travel industry expert. The Company is an Online Travel Agency (OTA). Vision is to disrupt the crowded OTA industry.
The company is targeting a Multi Million USD turnover in first year of its operations in India. The Company will be headquartered in Mumbai and will have its presence across India and Outside.
Job Overview :
The Management is looking for a passionate, creative, well informed and well-connected Female candidate / Member as their Brand Strategist to drive the dream and create a brand of recognition. As a Brand Strategist, expectation's from you, include but not limited to:
- Pre-empting / Anticipating and Analysing day to day Consumer insights and Behaviour to create Marketing Strategies.
- Working along with Advertising agency to arrive at a comprehensive reach out program that is Ascetically and Informative/Instructive, which includes Brand building, write out reach content both on the platform and social media Channels
- Work along with the Brand and Marketing agencies to promote Organisation brand and products across the Globe through different channels and medium for both online and offline campaigns.
- Candidate should have the necessary Experience and Exposure to Travel Industry and also a fair knowledge on how an OTA functions.
- Work alongside the Advertising agency to create the UX/UI designs, to Support Web Version and APPS Version for both, IOS & Android based tools.
- Assemble feedback from market data and own analytics to analyze the behaviour of customers to characterize the position of our company.
- Work along with creative team about promoting and marketing the projects they will be dealing with.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organization.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Master Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Age group between 35 to 45 years.
- Total experience of Min 12 years to max of 18 Years
- Storytelling skills.
- Firm grasp of current and emerging digital tools like Google analytics, IOT .
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Self-driven and passionate
Job Location: Mumbai
Kindly share your CV with following details
1. Current CTC:
2. Expected CTC:
3. Notice Period:
4. Availability for Interview: