Chegg - Associate - Email Marketing Campaign Specialist - Expert Engagement (1-3 yrs)
We are seeking young, bright, and passionate candidates with 1-3 years of experience for the position of Associate - Expert Engagement.
As an Expert Engagement Associate, you are expected to grow the community of freelance experts (aka Experts) using your social, professional, business and analytical skills. An ideal Expert Coordinator is a street-smart, driven and outgoing professional with some exposure to target driven roles like marketing and sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executing last mile activities required to motivate freelance experts to work with Chegg
- Utilizing data driven insights to identify opportunities of engaging and upgrading Experts
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns aimed at onboarding, retaining, engaging and upgrading Experts
- Ensuring prompt communication with the experts via digital media
- Help onboard new experts and handhold them to ensure improved productivity
- Be an advocate of Chegg on social media platforms
- Conceptualize and execute the expert outreach program with the team managers
Skills & Competencies:
- Never-say-never attitude
- Excellent business communication skills (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to work effectively within a team - should be able to switch nimbly between being a team player and a self-starter
- Must have an analytical mindset with good problem-solving abilities.
- MBA in marketing is preferred but not essential.
- Flexible and willing to adapt as new challenges arise
- Experience in working with freelancers, online tutors or community management is a plus
- Join our cause as we revolutionize the way students study online. Be a part of Chegg- to make a difference in students- lives.-