HR Recruiter at Chapter247 Infotech
Views:173 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chapter247 - Manager - Business Development/Presales (4-10 yrs)
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Assist sales team in creating proposals,Monitoring business activity, studying the outcome of projects.
- Generating new business through online prospecting, cold calling, face to face meetings and networking
- Should have experience in team handling.
- Generate Business through Online Bidding portals like UpWork, Guru and Freelancer, Direct marketing through Digital marketing etc.
- Must be aware of the latest technology trends.
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome client objections.
- Focus on core deliverable such as increasing brand awareness and coordinating public relations efforts.
- Should have a good understanding of Websites, Types of websites, and the various platforms in the Market for developing websites and Mobile Applications.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue target.
Day to Day Duties :
- Generating leads, Assist sales team in creating proposals, researching for more details on any specific software project requirements, and sales reporting.
- Develop & Sustain the mutual understanding between organizations & Clients.
- Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Carry out research,Attend & set up exhibitions & conferences.
- Maintain the Business Development databases.
- Arrange exhibits for clients to increase product & service awareness & to promote goodwill.
- Dealing with International Clients (US,UK,Australia clients).
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email skype calls.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.