HR Recruiter at Chapter247 Infotech
Views:67 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chapter247 - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Business Development Executive
Experience Required : 0-3 years
Number of position: 2
Job location: Indore
Job Description :
Skills : Lead generation, Communication, IT terminologies, Problem solving, Bidding, IT sales, International sales, Bidding portals, Client relationships, Business development
- Identifying new sales leads, pitching products and/or services.
- Bidding on online portals like UpWork, Guru and Freelancer.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing Clients.
- Lead Generation : Bidding on online portals like UpWork, Craigslist, Guru and Freelancer.
- International sales : Building and maintaining sustainable relationships with clients.
- Requirement gathering.
- Should have a good understanding of Websites, Types of websites, and the various platforms in the Market for developing websites and Mobile Applications.
- Dealing with International Clients (US,UK Australia clients) on skype calls, videos, chats
- In-house sales: Contact and work with clients, attend sales shows, representing companies at events. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing documents based on Project Requirement.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets through social networking sites like linked-in, Facebook etc.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email skype calls.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue target.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- A go-getter attitude.
- Must have proposal writing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) interpersonal skills.
- Ability to achieve aggressive deadlines.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Perks & Benefits :
- Treat yourself with festive gift vouchers.
- Enjoy medi-claim facility because we care about your health.
- Enjoy a wide range of fun activities, parties and outings.
- Learning and upskilling programs to stay you on top of what's new in your field.
- Your brain needs some refreshment so enjoy games in our in-house recreational zone.
- Appreciate your performance and work with paid holidays and bonuses.