HR Recruiter at Chapter247 Infotech
Views:139 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chapter247 - Business Analyst - Presales (2-6 yrs)
Skills : Pre Sales, SRS, FRS, records, documentation, Requirement Prioritization, Business analysis, proposals, management, consulting, estimation, Business understanding, specifications, web application, effort estimation .
- Ability to quiz the prospective clients and discover the lay of the land, involved in lead nurturing, interacting with clients and closing the project.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Ability to understand a prospective clients solution space in a tech-agnostic fashion and articulate improvements and upgrades.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis, Documenting and communicating the results of efforts.
- Effectively communicating about insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technical team and managers.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to the junior team members.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Write proposals with inputs from and coordination with stakeholders, preparing documents SOW, SRS,FRS,wireframes.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Liaison with the Sales team, technology teams and others to get the job done.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- An excellent grip on the English language - this position requires interaction with global clients and team.
What would your workday look like :
- Providing strategic inputs for bid response and controlling the flow and approach.
- Functions for the required support for solution, proposal response and pricing.
- Interaction with peers - senior and junior, technical team to understand complex requirements if needed.
- Making proposals.
- Hop on sales calls with Sales Technology teams.
- Interaction with the Sales team members for content, lead qualification, calls, and related activities.
- Ideation and creative brainstorming with the team.