Corporate Recruitment Associate at Channelplay Ltd.
Views:548 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Channelplay - Territory Sales Manager (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for best in class Territory Managers who are ready to make an impact in strengthening distribution for phones and contribute in exceeding revenue and margin goals for the company
Role purpose : To manage and drive sales through distribution in order to attain market leadership in the given territory, through growth in volume and revenues.
Area of Responsibility :
- Deliver volume & revenue sales target for all products by executing the distribution strategy at the channel-partner(RDS) level
- Monitor quality of distribution through the RDS sales team
- Strength relationship with key retail customers
- Competition Tracking & reporting - schemes & programs
- Ensure availability of stock at RDS and Retail while adhering to the norms
- Execute promotional activities for channel partners to drive sales and build market credibility
- Distribution expansion and extraction : Achieve retail (MBO) expansion targets through increase in number of outlets in existing and new geographies
Requirements & Expectations :
- RDS Sales Executive Management (RDS SE)
- Target Setting for RDS SE
- RDS SE beat plan adherence
- Systems / formats at RDS SE
- Manage In-store promoters
- Impart product knowledge to sellers
- Drive distribution KPIs delivery
RDS Management :
- RDS Infra / SE Availability monitoring
- Monitor Stock holding & Market credit
- Day to day Performance Review & discussions
- Problem Solving
- Systems/formats at RDS point
- Compliance to company policies
Critical Success Factors :
- Continuous Learning & Empowering Talent
- Building Team Commitment
- Leads Decision Making & Delivering Results
- Builds Strategic Relationships & Organizational Agility
- Analytical Thinking
Core Competencies :
- Products Services & Technology Knowledge - Consumer
- Working with Partners
- Solving Problems
- Sales Planning & Forecasting
Formal qualifications :
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering/ICT (or similar/equivalent). Higher university such as an MBA considered a merit.
- Three to Five years of experience in distribution planning and channel implementation.
- Understanding of general retail management best practices and customer relationship management.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Accountability for revenue targets for distribution channel for all products.
Non - Financial :
- Monitoring of distributors- sales force and retailers
- Resolution of channel-specific issues within timelines.
Key performance indicators - Your Background :
- Achievement of key targets in the distribution network (Sales, Revenue) in the territory.
- Achievement of retail outlet (MBO) expansion targets.
- Performance management of channel partners, sales force.
- Delivery of distribution metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.