Corporate Recruitment Associate at Channelplay
Views:309 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Channelplay - Territory Manager - Sales - Mobile/Handset Vertical (5-8 yrs)
Looking for Territory Manager for our Premium Client in Handset Sector.
Exp : Min 5 years (Distribution Sales)
Job Location- Azamgarh (UP)
Industry: Handset Sector
Job Type: Full-time Salary: Up to - 1200,000.00 /year (75:25)
Contact Person: Priyanka Goel
Contact Number: 7303582699
Role purpose : To manage and drive sales through distribution in order to attain market leadership in the given territory, through growth in volume and revenues.
Area of Responsibility :
- Deliver volume & revenue sales target for all products by executing the distribution strategy at the channel-partner (RDS) level
- Monitor quality of distribution through the RDS sales team
- Strength relationship with key retail customers
- Competition Tracking & reporting - schemes & programs
- Ensure availability of stock at RDS and Retail while adhering to the norms
- Execute promotional activities for channel partners to drive sales and build market credibility
- Distribution expansion and extraction: Achieve retail (MBO) expansion targets through increase in number of outlets in existing and new geographies
Requirements & Expectations
- RDS Sales Executive Management (RDS SE)
- Target Setting for RDS SE
- RDS SE beat plan adherence
- Systems / formats at RDS SE
- Manage In-store promoters
- Impart product knowledge to sellers
- Drive distribution KPIs delivery
- RDS Infra / SE Availability monitoring
- Monitor Stock holding & Market credit
- Day to day Performance Review & discussions
- Problem Solving
- Systems/formats at RDS point
- Compliance to company policies
Critical Success Factors
- Continuous Learning & Empowering Talent
- Building Team Commitment
- Leads Decision Making & Delivering Results
- Builds Strategic Relationships & Organizational Agility
- Analytical Thinking
- Products Services & Technology Knowledge - Consumer
- Working with Partners
- Solving Problems
- Sales Planning & Forecasting
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering/ICT (or similar/equivalent). Higher university such as an MBA considered a merit.
- Three to Five years of experience in distribution planning and channel implementation.
- Understanding of general retail management best practices and customer relationship management.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Accountability for revenue targets for distribution channel for all products.
Non - Financial
- Monitoring of distributors- sales force and retailers
- Resolution of channel-specific issues within timelines.
Key performance indicators - Your Background
- Achievement of key targets in the distribution network (Sales, Revenue) in the territory.
- Achievement of retail outlet (MBO) expansion targets.
- Performance management of channel partners, sales force.
- Delivery of distribution metrics