Business Development Manager at ASL Management Services
Views:102 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Channel Sales Role - Networking Security (3-10 yrs)
- Responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners
- Should have managed at least a $1-2Mn dollar territory
- Understands the power of channels and has strong channel CXO level relationships with both T2 partners and Distributors
- Experience in both direct & channel sales with 60:40 ratio.
- Should have done territory business planning and execution
- Should have a technology orientation and can articulate well at CXO levels
- Should have Proficiency in driving growth through process: By leveraging Partner Account Planning, marketing, channels etc.
- Great communications and presentation skills
- Proven track record by exceeding business quotas regularly for the last 2 years
- Extensive domestic travel is required. Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling Endpoint Management and Endpoint Security, Remote Desktop management, ITSM or Enterprise Software products etc.
- Graduate, technical degree or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of above quota sales experience in Enterprise Sales or Channel Sales.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Sales experience in Enterprise accounts with good connection with CXO and decision makers
- Superb organizational skills
- Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience working in a high growth environment.
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.