HR Recruiter at Randstand
Views:71 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Channel Sales Professional (4-7 yrs)
Basic Introduction :
As a Channel Sales Professional you need to be cultured, confident, persuasive, ambitious, fast learner and adaptable. You would be working closely within a dedicated sales team and will be supervised and mentored by one of our seasoned Sales Managers. This role would befit someone with a productive and passionate approach to a day - to - day challenges and take pride in their work.
Below is the description to perform above-mentioned duties :
- This is a key position that will involve serving existing clients or partners and interfacing with new potential clients and pairing their requirements with our offerings.
- Work closely with channel partners to position our products strongly.
- Direct Channel development activity and managing channel partners within defined territory and ensuring YOY growth.
- Advise Channel Partners, and clients concerning sales, promotion and advertising techniques.
- The aptitude and desire to make productive sales calls daily, a large portion of which will be cold calls.
- Ability to generate your own qualified leads through internet & Phone research, the reading of industry trade journals, networking and referrals.
- To actively prospect new clients to inform, inspire, persuade and explain the benefits of our offerings effectively.
- Generating new leads through intelligent & in-depth market research
- Analyse sales trends, market dynamics, gather competitive information and work towards current and future growth of Corporate sales and profitability
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet and exceed set monthly revenue targets.
- Conduct Presentations and visit potential partners or clients
- Work well in a team environment giving ideas and working collectively with all members to grow your division
- Build strong, profitable business relationships and ensure sales targets achievement - Develop, manage and sustain sales pipelines
- Experience to lead or the desire to grow and to eventually manage a team.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Exposure to international sales will be an added advantage.
- Ability to negotiate, close deals and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to convert leads within deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Quick action planner and Innovative problem solver.
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude
- Adherence to, and demonstration of, organization and division core values
Experience and Qualification
Minimum 4+ Years of relevant experience.
MBA or graduate degree preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.