HR Manager at B-Arm Medical Technologies Private Limited
Views:33 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Channel Partner - Sales - Medical Devices (2-4 yrs)
Title: Sales Channel Partner - PAN India
We are hiring candidates from all over India - Work from hometown
Position Summary: B-Arm Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a medical devices and consumables aggregator company in the healthcare industry is looking for bright, result oriented candidates for the position of Sales Channel Partner various locations pan India to work on commission basis.
Compensation: 100% Commission based. The Sales Channel Partner will be paid on commission basis only based on the sales made by them.
Note : The position will NOT have any salary and will be completely based on sales commissions.
Responsibilities and Duties of Sales Channel Partner their respective assigned Territory:
- Increase market penetration in all segments viz. Institutions, Multispecialty hospitals, Clinics and Medical Colleges, Pharmacies etc., in the assigned area utilizing the sales process in order to achieve revenue and profitability on commission basis.
- Responsible for direct marketing and sales of medical equipment/devices.
- Include tasks such as building clientele through phone calls and marketing programs, calling on existing customers within an assigned territory to build relationships, conducting research to find potential new clients.
- Must be able to find new partnership opportunities and develop them.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities.
- Make professional presentations to new and existing customers.
- You will organize the storage and distribution of goods (whenever necessary).
- You may also be involved in coordination of transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Strong Sales experience.
- High performance selling skills.
- Have the ability to work individually.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Must be an excellent communicator and speaker both online in written interactions, and face-to-face customer interactions.
- Continuous learner / willing to learn every day.
- Possess good presentation skills.
Education : Bachelors degree.
Experience : Minimum 2 to 4 Years Sales Experience.
Benefits : An opportunity to represent a growing company in the Medical Equipment Industry with Strong commission based potential being your own boss & having your own schedule.