Proprietor at Q3 Healthcare
Views:13 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Channel Partner - Sales - Cosmetics (0-5 yrs)
About the role :
The primary responsibility of the Channels and Partnerships Manager is to develop channel partner network and achieve set primary and secondary sales targets
Primary Performance Indicators :
- Develop a network of stockists, distributors, retailers for online and offline trade channels
- Drive Revenue Growth
- Coordinate Order Fulfillment
- Analyse market trends to develop new products
What you will be doing:
- Drive achievement of sales targets directly and through stockists, distributors, and retail trade partners for online (Amazon, FlipKart, LBB, Nykaa) and offline trade channels.
- Develop the Go-To-Market strategy for IndiModa product lines and monitor sales regularly.
- Ensure timely collection of payments.
- Execute the distribution plan of the territory.
Network Expansion - build a network of new channel partners (stockists, distributors and retail trade partners) as required.
- Nurture and maintain strong business relationships with channel partners and negotiate as per set terms.
- Establish stock norms with partners per market and ensure stocking levels and replenishment.
- Monitor second sales of channel partner.
- Ensure timely settlement of claims of channel partners.
Desired Skills & Functional Experience :
Excellent sales skills - Demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects, and consultants.
- Have experience in online and offline channel management.
- Willingness to learn rapidly and be able to develop in-depth product knowledge.
- High energy, positive person who takes challenges in their stride.
- Honesty and transparency in communication; shows warmth in interactions.
- Extremely hard-working and committed to the cause / values / vision of IndiModa.
- Ability to consistently make things better, take initiative for improving status quo.