Senior HR Recruiter at DreamBig IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:9 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CEO/Vice President/Director/Managing Director - Sales - EduTech (10-14 yrs)
Associate Director / CEO / Vice President / Sales Director / Managing Director- Top Management Role- Edtech/ Education Industry
- Budget - 30 LPA
- Required Experience - 10 Yrs+ (in Education Industry) / scaling a digital business, desirable.
Age Criteria - Max 35-36
- Should have experience in managing a team of high performers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solver with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, with a Master's in Business Administration desirable
Location - Mumbai
Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Manage the P&L of the organisation, oversee day to day administration of the Academy,including budget control as well as the infrastructural facilities needed.
- Manage a team of high performers. Recruit, supervise and retain staff, monitor day to day activities of administration team, review expenditure/budgets, discipline, safety and security within reasonable means that an overall head would be expected to.
- Formulate admissions strategy for all the online and off-line courses of Company, working closely with faculty and other members of the team
- Lead the effort of inviting applications from the target population of potential students, including communications, visits to relevant catchment colleges, digital marketing strategies, connecting with corporates and HR, among others.
- Identify new business opportunities and work towards getting affiliations with other institutes and corporations aligned with our goals.
- Stay abreast of regulatory, competitor and market trends.
- Develop relationship with key constituents such as University, regulators, media,academicians, corporates, and key influencers in the industry.
- Ensure appropriate systems processes and controls are put in place, reviewed periodically and adhered to. The is with respect to all areas of operations, including student related activities and admissions process and documentation.
- Enhance the brand of Company through innovative strategies. Ensure the brand and image of the institution is upheld meeting the highest standards of integrity.
- Regular updates to the Management need to be given in a systematic time scheduled manner for all the activities proposed and targeted.
- Any other service as determined by management ordinarily considered suitable for the success of the organization