HR at Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd
Views:603 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Century Real Estate - Direct Sales Specialist (8-14 yrs)
The Century Group, defining the skyline of Bangalore over the last 3 decades, and with arguably the largest land banks in North Bangalore, (in excess of development potential across 3,000 acres) - is the dominant and most transformative real estate player in Bangalore precincts. Across multiple world-class projects and plotted land developments, and associations with top notch consultants assuring gold standards in vision, construction, planning and execution of projects.
We are currently looking for passionate and experienced sales managers to join our direct sales team at Senior Manager Levels and help grow the overall sales revenue. The ideal candidate must have 8 to 14 years of experience in selling Ultra luxury projects in Bangalore. Must have experience in closing high ticket values projects.
Candidates from Real estate and wealth management will be preferred.
Minimum requirements :
- Excellent communication skills and inter personal skills.(Non-Negotiable)
- MBA with 8 to 14 years- experience in high end residential sales (2CR and above) or wealth management is necessary.
- Experience in Bangalore real estate market will be preferred.
- Must be able to travel and work in North Bangalore (Sahakara Nagar).
- Conduct research on leads through the internet and other sources to get a good understanding of the customer and generate the customer profile.
- For all assigned leads, be the point of contact, establish contact and coordinate their site visit.
- Work out strategies to effectively engage with the client, make an impactful pitch and establish a connection with the home buyer.
- Conduct the site visit and explain the project details and specifications. Actively communicate the features of the relevant property and highlight the benefits to the lead.
- Follow up post site visits in a systematic manner with relevant information to strengthen the relationship.
- Manage the relationship till sale materializes or it reaches a logical conclusion.
- Seek guidance and support from the reporting manager to close the sale. Operate within the price bands approved for the different properties.
- For all sales closed ensure a process for coordination with internal teams and collection of the booking amount / deposit. Ensure smooth transition for on-going client servicing the CRM team.
- Work closely with other internal teams to ensure a unified approach to sales and delivery.
- Maintain relationship with customer till registration and unit is handed over to the customer. Thereafter, ensure on-boarding on the loyalty program.
- Work on generating possible referrals from assigned Priority relationships and other sources.
- Contribute to new product ideas and marketing based on learning's and insights acquired in dealing with customer.
- Stay updated on product / project status and knowledge. Track and monitor the competition and market trends. Work continuously to improve knowledge and understanding of the field. Share knowledge and information with the team.
- Ensure timely updates on the sales pipeline on the system. Submit any other reports and updates as required by the reporting manager
- Focus on enhancing own sales effectiveness and self-improvement goals. Identify specific goals and action plans to achieve focused growth and development.