Centre for Teacher Accreditation - Outreach Associate - Sales & Marketing (1-6 yrs)
- Own registration targets for specific regions or segments, for the CENTA Teaching Professionals- Olympiad (TPO) and CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials. Have a regularly updated plan on which segments, channels or initiatives the targets will come from.
- Create leads with schools, B.Ed. colleges, school associations, teacher groups and other relevant entities, to introduce stakeholders to TPO 2019 as well as CENTA Certification.
- Drive registrations through a range of initiatives including region-specific marketing initiatives, on-the-field activities, connects with stakeholders, need-based registration support to interested groups of teachers, etc.
- Keep closely in touch with CENTA's Product team to understand both TPO and Certification / Micro-credentials in detail, be able to answer queries and provide any interesting inputs from the market.
- Keep closely in touch with colleagues driving social media or print media based engagement, provide inputs to the same based on views from the field and leverage the same for one's own regions.
The role is expected to involve significant travel.
- Experience or at least interest in marketing, sales and outreach activities;
- Very good communication skills with a range of stakeholders;
- Speaking proficiency in both English and the specific regional language;
- Ability to work with ambiguity and push for targets;
- Drive and perseverance.
- Interest in education, especially the teaching profession and keenness to see teachers getting access to a range of opportunities, is a definite plus and will connect you to the purpose of the role!
Salary : 3 - 6 Lacs / Annum
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.